“STYRO” GEOFOAM is an Eco-friendly material which provides an excellent light-weight filling solution to all types of Geotechnical projects. It is inevitable that Modern Geo technical Projects can’t be completed without “STYRO” GEOFOAM.
“STYRO” GEOFOAM is the favorite filling material chosen by the Civil Engineers, Architects & Geo Technical Experts, as it has been successfully used in the following Geo technical applications.
Handling at the site:
- Easy workability at the site, “STYRO” GEOFOAM maximizes onsite installation efficiency
- It is easily inventoried and handled
- Installation is not delayed by weather
- “STYRO” GEOFOAM can arrive at the job site prefabricated and ready to place
- 40 trucks of soil are equivalent to one truck of “STYRO” GEOFOAM
Chemical Resistant Behaviors:
- Non toxic
- Non Nutrient
- Inert material
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistant to chemical attacks
- Non – biodegradable
- It doesn’t react with most of the chemicals except Solvents & Solvent vapors
- Environment friendly
- 100 % Recyclable
- Comply to LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environment Design)
- HCFC , CFC free
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) is Zero
- Ozone Depleting Potential ( ODP) is Zero
“STYRO” GEOFOAM CONNECTORS:
STYRO can supply “Geofoam Galvanized Iron (G.I) Connectors upon special demand.
- Green landscaping.
- Roof gardening.
- Ground / floor raising.
- Light-weight fill.
- Curved and architectural Form-works.
- Archway Shutters.
- Spiral Staircase.
- Tailored Shuttering.
- Secant Pile guide wall.
- Stadium & theater seating.
- Pools and pool deck.
- Floating structures for marina.
- Floating entertainment city.
- Floating helipads/airports.
- Landing place for ships & boats.
- Floating restaurants, Floating islands, recreational Islands.
- Floating houses.
- Boats & hulls.
- Floating Bridge.
- Void Formers for Bridge and over tunnel.
- Void Formers for slab and foundations.
- Retaining and buried wall back-fill
- Slope stabilization, Fill for Stadium & theater seating.
- Dikes and Levees.
- Airport runway / taxiway
- Road construction over poor soils.
- Road widening, Bridge abutment, Bridge under-fill
- Culverts, pipelines & buried structures.
- Compensating foundation.
- Rail embankment.
- It is the only material meeting all the properties of Geo Technical, Construction Engineering at an affordable price.
- Unlike traditional earth filling material it is very light weight
- It has Excellent compressive strength
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Low water absorption
- Good Acoustic properties
- Flame retardant
- Good flexural Strength (From 70 to 350 KPA)
- Anti – termite treated*