Durability meets convenience
STYRO provides complete insulation and construction solutions for residential, commercial, infrastructural, and governmental structures. Our services cover consultation, materials, and installation of various products that ensure proper insulation from liquids, gases, and soundproofing. In addition to our non-dispensable elements for constructions.
The prime reason behind “STYRO” thermal insulation is provided to the building premises is to inhibit the transfer of heat energy to or from a building. This in turn has the desirable effect of promoting a more comfortably stable internal environment together with reduced air-conditioning cost both in terms of a reduction in size of necessary air-conditioning plant and subsequent lower energy cost in plant operation.In practical terms, in the Gulf environment, STYRO thermal insulation is the best solution to reduce the heat gains across the building structure from the higher ambient temperature to the artificially maintained internal conditions and comfort. STYRO’s structure as a material helps it totally isolate the passage of thermal energy from one side to the other, which makes it great insulation material for all types of buildings structures and corporate venues.
Window Air-conditioners, packaged units, water coolers, deep freezers, domestic refrigerators, milk and soft drink vending machines etc. themselves needs thermal insulation to segregate hot and cold sections within the equipments, STYRO Molded or cut sections are used as partitions for the above applications.
STYRO Thermal Insulation in Transport and Cold stores
STYRO Thermal Insulation is used as core material to the insulated sandwich panels which is ideal for the Refrigerated trucks, wagons, tankers for liquids, Insulated trucks for the transport of Ice cream, Milk , Beverages and other foods products by road & air.
STYRO Thermal Insulation conserving food
Conserving food and food allied products verses rising population is a worldwide task ,the solution is not only increasing the food output but also in the simultaneous prevention of waste and spoilage of seasonal surpluses, since most foods stay longer time at low temperatures STYRO insulation for the cold store usage is the logical approach. STYRO insulation products are pioneered for the cold store food preservation with its’ outstanding set of properties
STYRO Thermal or cold insulation is also the best method favored by engineers and construction firm. STYRO Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) products which are used in building constructions and applications are Flame Retardant, Environment friendly &CFC free.
Sound/Noise has become a byproduct of our day-to-day life. It’s just an irritant and it can mess up our sleep, add our stress, infringe on our privacy, and generally steal from our quality of life. Such unwanted stressful situations can be averted with the help of STYRO Sound Insulation Panels.
Modern-days there are varieties of insulation materials/solutions are available in the market to keep away sound/noise from the buildings, however STYRO offers the best, economical, environment friendly solutions, few of them are as follows.
- STYRO sound insulation panel is one of the most basic elements in securing the comfort of the inhabitants or the high quality of work in the audio/music industry whether it’s a residential venue, a specialized location, a studio, or a large auditorium/theater.
- STYRO sound insulation panel structure holds cells, tightly packed next to each other, filled with air. The air is totally isolated and therefore it behaves as a sound wave inhibitor and does not allow sound waves to travel beyond it. The best method of Styro sound Insulation will secure a very comfortable and calm life in today’s world of speed and sound.
- For walls, it can be achievable by creating void space between the walls and introducing STYRO Sound Insulation Panels (with Pyramid facing one side) between the cavities.
- For Roof either it can be used as Light weight screed (Polystyrene beads mixed with concrete) or STYRO sound insulation panels laid under the screed. Lately using Styro Hourdi Blocks are becoming more popular, cost effective methods in this case.
- For flooring , Floating floor method is used, floating floor is flooring where light weight cement screed is laid on a insulating layer and can freely oscillate, thus acting as spring mass system. This substantially prevents the penetration of structure borne sound in to the floor structure.
STYRO can also provide solutions for any specific requirement on sound and acoustic insulation upon request.
By virtue of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) pipe section’s physical and thermal properties, it’s widely utilized as an insulating material to insulate the chilled water systems to prevent the condensation and to protect against freezing.
Besides, EPS Pipe sections are extensively used to insulate the Refrigerant pipes and other utility lines in the cold stores thus to prevent the refrigeration losses and condensation. Generally, working efficiency of the Refrigerant equipments will obviously depend on the quality and reliability of the Insulation material which used, such circumstances EPS pipe insulation dictates that it is nothing but the best insulation material.
For almost 50 years, EPS Pipe and Duct insulation has secured a firm position for itself as an insulating material in the chemical factories, textile and paper mills, ice factories, dairies breweries, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) and all kind of processing industries.
Why EPS Pipe sections are considered as the best for insulation?
From the engineering and economic aspects, It is often advisable or even essential to protect pipelines from heat losses and condensation. Low thermal conductivity, low permeability to water vapor, low water absorption, high dimensional stability, good mechanical strength and protection from fire hazards are the aspects which will constitute the ideal insulating material. EPS pipe expanded polystyrene pipe section incorporates all these aspects well and is therefore particularly effective.
If at all EPS pipe sections get mechanically damaged during fixing or installation, the damage will be localized and water will not spread to the remainder of the insulation as happened with most other material. This great advantage is due to the fact EPS pipe sections have a completely closed cell structure
EPS pipe section does not support infection or pest life and is unaffected by fungi and bacteria, making it the ideal choice for pipes operating in areas such as food processing etc. , where the highest degree of hygiene is required.
EPS pipe sections are manufactured on “Made to Order Basis” according to the customer’s sizes and specifications. It can be cutwith Shiplap joints and Tongue & Groove arrangement with the aid of High-Tech CAD / CAM – CNC Machines. Normally EPS Pipe sections are cut in to two halves with readily wrappedFRK facing (Foil Reinforced Kraft paper) in order to simplify the installation works at the sites.
How to Place an order for Pipe sectoin?
EPS pipe section can be ordered by providing the following basic information or alternatively you can call / send us your requirement by mentioning application temperature and other details in order to recommend a suitable one.
BASIC information to be provided to place the order
- Nominal diameter of the pipe
- Type of Material to be insulated such as Steel, PVC or Copper
- Thickness of the Insulation
- Density of the Insulation
- With FRK (Foil Reinforced Kraft paper) facing or Without
- Quantity in Running Meters