“STYRO” Geofoam is an eco-friendly material which provides an excellent light-weight filling solution to all types of geotechnical projects. It is inevitable that modern geo-technical projects can’t be completed without “STYRO” Geofoam.
“STYRO” geofoam is the favourite filling material chosen by the civil engineers, architects & geo technical experts, as it has been successfully used in the following geo technical applications.
Handling at the Site:
• Easy workability at the site, “STYRO” geofoam maximizes onsite installation efficiency.
• It is easily inventoried and handled.
• Installation is not delayed by weather.
• “STYRO” geofoam can arrive at the job site prefabricated and ready to place.
• 40 trucks of soil are equivalent to one truck of “STYRO” geofoam.
Chemical Resistant Behaviors:
• Non toxic
• Non nutrient
• Inert material
• Corrosion resistant
• Resistant to chemical attacks
• Non – biodegradable
• It doesn’t react with most of the chemicals except solvents & solvent vapors
• Environment friendly
• 100 % recyclable
• Comply to LEED (leadership in energy & environment design)
• HCFC, CFC free
• Global warming potential (GWP) is zero
• Ozone depleting potential ( ODP) is zero
“STYRO” Geofoam Connectors :
STYRO can supply geofoam galvanized iron (G.I) connectors upon special demand