Expanded polystyrene (EPS) boards are commonly used as core material for Exterior Insulation finishing system (EIFS). EIFS is a lightweight synthetic wall cladding that includes EPS insulation and thin synthetic coatings with fiber reinforcement. EPS insulation became user friendly material to all EIFS applicators as it is ;
A significant increase in EPS consumption of boards has been recorded during recent days, as EIFS saves energy bills by enhancing better thermal protection for the buildings. “STYRO” recently introduced Graypor – a silver grey insulation EPS board, which is more ideal for EIFS applicators as it excels in terms of Lamda value. “STYRO” has facility to supply both White & Grey EPS according to the customer’s demand.
STYRO EIFS is: E – Environment friendly I – Insulating with EPS F – Flexible in design S – Sustainable
- Insulating exterior walls with a touch of decoration.
- Reinforcement of long term usage for objects.
- Turning old walls, homes and buildings into a brand new modern looking structures using exterior insulation finishing system.
- Light weight
- Good insulation with long term R value
- Not itchy, No friability
- Stable, Easy to apply
- Good elastic property reduces post cracks due to expansion / contraction
- Good dimension stability
- High compressive properties
- CFC, HCFC free
- Eco friendly