Challenges faced by landscaping contractors in UAE
- Landscaping shapes can be done by STYRO for any landscaping company in UAE by using conventional soil or light weight screed / concrete, however engineers and architects tend to face a few challenges when they choose conventional materials for light weight filling.
- The first and foremost challenge is weight constraint – light-weight fill should be very light in weight and should not influence any stress or strain on the structure of the building.
Other challenges faced by landscape contractors in Dubai and across the UAE and MENA region are:
Which material meets all the above challenges?
- Load Bearing Constraint: Light weight material should meet load specs of consultant and landscaping contractors in UAE
- Cost Constraint: Material must be cost effective in relation with conventional filling material available in the market
- Time Constraint: Work should be completed on fast track
- Re-design Flexibility & Workability: Filling material should be easy enough to remove in case if any re-design comes in mind an over a period of usage
- It should ensure good insulation, be resilient, and possess good acoustic properties
- To comply with all environmental issues, such as recycling or re-usage & sustainability
All civil engineers, architects, contractors and consultants unilaterally agree without any second opinion that STYRO expanded polystyrene EPS is one of the right choices to use in all landscaping and lightweight fill applications. It is the material of choice for all leading providers of landscaping services in Dubai and all over the UAE.