Expanded polystyrene (EPS) giant blocks are manufactured with the high-tech machines in a fully automated plant with stringent quality control. These blocks are stored in a big warehouse for curing; later it will be cut in to sheets, small blocks, pipe section, and different shapes according to the customer’s requirements. Since it has good physical and mechanical properties, light weight, and easy to handle, can be produced in big volumes in a short period of time, it has become the favorite choice of the civil and structural engineers in the modern days. Pre-cut blocks are used as hourdi block, hourdi land scapes and pontoon infills.
Applications of Styro Blocks:
- Geo Technical applications (Geofoam).
- Void filling.
- Floor raising.
- Art projects.
- Styro Sculptures and Carving
Benefits of Giant Styrofoam Blocks
- Light weight so very easy to handle at site
- High resilience
- Good Buoyancy or water floating capability
- Eco friendly , Recyclable
- The foam can be cut in square and rectangular shapes depending upon the usage