Description: Traditional wooden parapet molds are no more existent since they were replaced by expanded polystyrene “Styro” made parapets. This tectonic change happened due to Styro parapet molds being cost effective, flexible in design and faster in production since it is cut by using High tech CNC Machines with CAD / CAM technology.
Application: Let it be a dwelling, villa, mosque, prayer hall, community hall, shopping complex and office apartments, commercial & residential buildings, arched entrance elevations can’t be imagined without having profiled parapets. Aesthetic look of the above civil structure can be enhanced with special parapet designs.
How to order:
- Needs a simple drawing showing detailed dimensions of profile.
- Quantity in running meters or linear meter.
- Density – we normally supply 10-15 Kgs/M3. High densities are possible upon request.
- Needs radius or diameter if the profile is arch.
Styro has many popular designs which are moving fast in the United Arab Emirates, we may provide several standard designs upon request.
Benefits of Styro Parapet Moulds
- Used as a mold to make designed profiles on parapet walls
- Flexible in design.
- Lighter in weight.
- A lot more cost effective than other material.
- Faster production unlike wooden mold.
- Compatible with cement & concrete.
- Accuracy since it is cut with CNC.
- Reusable / Recyclable.
- HCFC / CFC free.
- Environment friendly.
- No carbon foot print.
- Saves forest.
- Reduces work force and time
- It is Lightweight, White in color
- Strong and Resilient, Shock absorbent
- Chemically Inert
- Excellent Compressive Strength
- Dimensionally stable
- Good Physical, Thermal Properties
- Environment Friendly
- CFC, HCFC Free
- 100% Recyclable<5
- Ozone Friendly
- Accredited by Dubai Central Lab (DCL)
- Accredited by Local Civil Defense