Careers Section – STYRO Insulation Material Industries UAE
At STYRO we value competencies, talent and professionalism of individuals. As we are constantly expanding and improving our performance indicator, we are always in loop for committed, creative and enthusiastic people with the “Can-DO” Attitude for a sustainable career growth.
Interested candidates for all the positions mentioned below should send their latest CV/Portfolio.
Current Openings at STYRO UAE
The main target of this job is to increase the retail business of STYRO, offline and online by offering existing products and services plus develop new ideas and products so it is B2C and some percentage of B2B.
- Generates sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Establishes and maintain effective communication links with other department or customer to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Monitor feedback from customer to measure their satisfaction level with company products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
- Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, suppliers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum
- Ensuring the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), cus-tomer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues.
- Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs.
- Maintain an updated record of clients with their transactions and prepares weekly report management’s requirements.
Required Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- BSc in Engineer preferred in Civil Engineering
- Must have minimum 2-3 years of working experience in same role.
- Detail-oriented and driven
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking ability
Work Condition: 80% in Abu Dhabi and 20% in Dubai
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator with an Engineering Background to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and
long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Follow up with customers and achieve sales order and quotations target every day.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness and give technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Sales Manager.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator with an Engineering
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration, Engineering with certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- Contacting existing / potential customers and use the communications skills to sell
STYRO products and services
- Receive and handle customer inquiries and requests
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Make initial contact with all parties to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Arrange an appointment for a customer visit by the salesman when needed
- Coordinate with internal departments to provide quotations, sales orders and other relevant documents to the customers.
- Using after-sales communication techniques to maintain a relationship with
- Keep records of call logs, sales notes and useful information
- Performing Research and Intelligence work by searching for new opportunities and get accurate information
- Achieving monthly target
- Proven experience as a telephone sales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and technical services and describe/explain to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Age 25 – 29
Web sites development
- Ensuring that all websites are up-to-date and running all the times.
- Work on WordPress and update corporate websites (pages, posts, blog, portfolio, images etc.)
- Managing domains, web hosting, SQL databases and email data.
- Managing website backups.
- Handling E-commerce website via Magento admin panel.
SEO, SEM and Web Platform Management
- Manage and improve the effectiveness of all STYRO SEO activities for Both English and Arabic versions.
- Aware of Google Adwords PPC, GDN and Remarketing.
- Analyze results from SEO / SEM campaigns. Provide insight and recommendations for improvement.
Social Media Management
- Manage and Develop STYRO social media platforms on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- keep an update of latest social media trends
- Provide creative Content to social media posts and blogs
Email Campaign development & Management
- Manage and design email marketing campaigns.
- Reviewing and providing quality analytics of all email marketing campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under constant deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with a minimum of three years.
- Creative Content Creator
- Age 24-28
We are looking for a high-performing Technical Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and
ensure its strong presence.
- Researches customers’ needs and resolves problems.
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, close sales opportunities and provide technical information
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals
- Achieve key metrics (customer visits per weeks, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
- Gives technical support in person, by email and phone
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner
- Inputs customer activities, competitive intelligence and industry information daily, using
STYRO’s CRM system.
- Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers
- Manages major accounts; establishes long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people
in a customer’s organization.
- Travels with sales representatives as well as travels alone to visit end user customers.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pric- ing, and marketing opportunities.
- Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Provides special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested.
- Provide weekly updates of individual sales forecast to Manager as part of STYROs process
- Participates in scheduled Sales Conference calls.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Mechanical / Civil / architecture. And MBA preferred.
- 5 years of field sales experience
- Well-developed sales skills
- Ability to make decisions and evaluations to determine the needs of the customers
- Ability to travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms.
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Prefer Indian/ Arabic specking
- Treats all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tool to manage customer engagements and run sales reports.
Draftsman main job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants, Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings, Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly into grating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub- contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized;
updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not
100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web-based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical/Civil)
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Draftsman role.
- Outstanding fluency and skills in AutoCAD, 3D-max, After Effect and Solid works program.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
- Detail-oriented and driven personality
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective team player
- Age 23 -30
- Monitors compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
- Meets clients before finalising the contract and payments.
- Evaluates information and initiate action within prescribed guidelines.
- Exercise resourcefulness and ingenuity in gathering needed information from a wide variety of sources.
- Prepares legal reports for lawyer’s review in the event of a dispute, liaises and follows up
with lawyer regarding all company’s cases before the courts.
- Establishes effective rapport with clients and conducts client visits to understand, build and maintain a file for each client detailing a 360-degree view.
- Performs strategic collection techniques to maximize payments received while adhering to compliance standards.
- Conducts thorough follow-up calls to establish rapport and maintain contact with the debtor to avoid further stages of arrears.
- Monitors client accounts to identify overdue payments.
- Keeps accurate records and reporting on collection activity.
- Makes comprehensive decisions and negotiations on accepting, rejecting or offering amended payment terms and settlements while conforming to company policies and procedures and getting required approvals from the Management.
- Strong enough to meet deadlines of receivable collection from the market and meets the cashflow targets of the company.
- Set and review the credit limit for both the individual and company account.
- File cases in police as needed for the bounced cheque and others in addition to follow up.
- Performs other related tasks and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Restructure and Reestablish the Sales department. Set short term/long term strategies in line with Styro strategy. It should be targeting Projects and Non projects clients.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer
base and ensure its strong presence.
- Maintain an accurate picture of the market size and position of the competition.
- Considers creative solutions to tender requirements that would distinguish STYRO from other competitors.
- Develop Engineering solutions to achieve company targets.
- Create and lead a team of sales engineers, set their short term/long term objectives and manage their performance on weekly/monthly basis.
- Coach and manage the sales representatives oversees in line with company strategy.
- Generate innovate ideas that would reduce manpower requirements, cost and time and improve productivity in support of sales department’s objectives.
- Build good relationships in the market with clients, consultants and authorities.
- Provide complete and systematic feedback on lost projects (who, why, by how much) to management.
- Responsible for the training and development of personnel in the Sales department.
- Ensure development, review and improvement Sales department’s processes and procedures.
- Restructure and Establish the projects department. Set short term/long term strategies in line with STYRO strategy.
- Oversee the construction of the all projects such that they are supported to
complete within the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Create and lead a team of project engineers, set their short term/long term objectives and manage their performance.
- Study contract documents to become thoroughly acquainted with exact requirements and specifications.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s safety practices and procedures.
- Generate innovate ideas that would reduce manpower requirements, cost and time and improve productivity in support of department’s objectives.
- Coordinate with Procurement department in the selection and evaluation of
Subcontractors and local/foreign suppliers.
- Manage the process of reviewing and approving budgets of all jobs along with the
- Work closely with the Plant Manager for the allocation of manpower, material and equipment among the Company jobs and projects. You might share the project engineers in some cases, depending on the project type.
- Conduct periodic coordination meetings with Plant Manager/Technical Manager and Top Management to discuss status reports.
- Visit sites regularly and highlights issues of concern (time, quality and cost) to the
- Work closely with Maintenance department to ensure execution of post construction maintenance works as per contract obligations, if needed.
- Build good relationships in the market with clients, consultants and authorities.
- Responsible for the training and development of personnel in the department.
- Ensure development, review and improvement department’s processes and procedures.