Cork is the bark harvested from OAK tree, unlike other insulation cork, it is natural; truly a renewable resource. Its unique honey comb like cell structure gives remarkable Long Term Resilience, insulation properties.
Technical specs of cork sheet: Standard Size : 1000x500x50 / 25mm Application temp : from -200 to +130 degrees Celsius Density : 100-120 Kg/m3 CFC free, HCFC free Recyclable Bio degradable Applications.
- Sound and acoustic insulation
- Vibration dampening
- Floating deck underlay
- Under screed
- Used under machine foundation for shock and vibration absorption
- Cavity wall, floor and ceiling insulation
- Cork is Natural, truly a renewable resource.
- It’s unique honey comb like cell structure gives remarkable Long Term Resilience
- Good for impact sound insulation
- 100% bio degradable.