Cork is the bark harvested from OAK tree, unlike other insulation cork, it is natural; truly a renewable resource. Its unique honey comb like cell structure gives remarkable long term resilience, insulation properties.
Technical Specs of Cork Sheet:
Standard Size : 1000x500x50 / 25mm
Application Temp : from -200 to +130 degrees
Celsius Density : 100-120 Kg/m3
CFC free, HCFC free recyclable Bio degradable Applications.
• Sound and acoustic insulation
• Vibration dampening
• Floating deck underlay
• Under screed
• Used under machine foundation for shock and vibration absorption
• Cavity wall, floor and ceiling insulation
• Cork is natural, truly a renewable resource
• It’s unique honey comb like cell structure gives remarkable long term resilience
• Good for impact sound insulation
• 100% bio degradable