Thermal and acoustic insulation are used in order to reduce the energy losses and transmission of sound impact. Glass wool can be used as insulation in cavity walls, precast structures, and metal roof decks. It can be used in Industrial application such as boilers, ovens, refrigerators, storage tanks, marine & road transport. Glass wool slabs are semi rigid and rigid boards manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermo setting resin. It is capable of withstanding 250⁰ C temperatures encountered in industrial applications.
Description: Glass wool slabs are semi rigid and rigid boards manufactured from stable glass fibers bonded with thermo setting resin. Glass wool is capable of withstanding the extreme temperature encountered in industrial applications or in flat roofings. Easy to cut and suits intricate shapes, light weight, resilient.
Facings: Glass wool slabs, blankets and pipes are available unfaced or with a facing of glass reinforced alumininum kraft (FSK), Black fiber glass tissue, packed in black poly bags and wire mesh option depending on the application. Density: Glass wool density ranges from 12 to 120 Kg/m3 depending on the application.
Products Available :
• Slabs or panels both facing and unfaced
• Blankets/rolls with FSK or acoustic liner facing
• Pipe section with or without facing
• Application temperature: Maximum 250°C
• Standard size for panels : 1200x1200x50mm / 75mm or Multilayer
• Standard size of the blankets : 1.2 x 20 meter rolls
• Can with stand @230⁰C
• Available at a wide range of densities from 12 to 120 Kgs/M3 depends on the application
• Available in panels as well as blankets
• Possible applications both facing and un-faced