Why EPS became the best insulation in comparison with conventional insulation materials?
- EPS is the light weight and excellent eco-friendly insulation material compare to the conventional materials available in the market since;
- It is low cost material with high R value.
- As an thermal insulation it is Low carbon foot print material
- It Saves and conserves Energy
- NO CFC’s and HCFCs
- It is Green product , Meets and Excels LEED standards (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design)
- Easily disposable & recyclable thus less environmental impact
- Life cycle assessment (LCA) of EPS from Manufacturers to disposal supports the environmental impact benefits of EPS for sustainable building & development.
- Less ODP AND GWP